"I’m sorry I gave you everything I had without making sure you wanted it."
- Heavy (#418: April 21, 2014)
(Source: write2014, via maartejade)
"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
- Marilyn Monroe (via kushandwizdom)
"I won’t beg someone to love me. I learned long ago that there is no use in hopeless pleas of trying to make someone stay. I am too good to chase someone who does not know my worth and I am too wild to keep waiting for someone who doesn’t acknowledge my value. I want to be loved unconditionally. I shouldn’t have to fight so hard for it. I do not have the time to prove to someone that I am worth it. I shouldn’t have to prove any of that; I am worth more than that."
Ming D. Liu, A Story A Day #138
He doesn’t say anything.
But it is alright.
He tries to put on his best blank stare
as he looks at me
but I know what his eyes really say.
So I stop him before he can even utter a word.
Whatever the hell we were
no longer exists
and I know that.
Whatever the hell we won’t be,
I’ve also come to terms with that,
too,” I say.
"I’m-," he begins.
Do not apologize
for feelings you cannot control.
That’s like me saying
for loving you.”
And I am not sorry.”
A Story A Day #255 by Ming D. Liu
Had to post this early since I’m going to see Luke Bryan tonight! Hehe :)
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
- 14 things to remember in a relationship (via pale-afternoon)
(Source: germanthot, via noooneinparticular)
Nothing stays the same
and life gets the best of us.
Things happen that we never expect would
and things fall apart when we think they’ll stay together.
And I’m tired of trying to control something I know I cannot
so I am done trying."
Stop Trying To Control Everything by M.D.L